1. Protecting your privacy and your
information is a top priority. SALearner.com exercises great care in providing
secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers.
2. All transactions are done either through
Credit Card, Bank deposit, Electronic transfer or direct
cash deposit at your local branch.
3.By using any of
the SALearner.com sites, you signify your acceptance of our Security
Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our sites. Your
continued use of any sites owned and operated by SALearner.com following
the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes.
4. Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions.
5. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL)
company registration documents and the site's registered
domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the
cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to
obtain confidential information.
6. Virtual Card Services is committed to
providing secure online services. All encryption complies with
international standards. Encryption is used to protect the
transmission of personal information when completing online
transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are
protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
7. The Merchant does not have access to credit
8. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in
line with technological changes.